The Very Best Array of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pet. Some puppies devour too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous shapes and sizes, enabling you to tailor the dog dish to your preferences; and they are among the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, vomiting, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are frequently retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at The Bark Club in Weymouth, MA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (339) 201-4173 to find out more!
Cute little store offering unique pet products and a self service dog bath. Staff were really friendly here, too. This is a welcome addition to the neighborhood
The groomers were lovely and took extra care to make sure my dog felt comfortable and had a positive experience. The shop carries a number of unique items not seen at the bigger chain pet supply stores.
What’s not to love?? The thoughtful curation of all things for our furry friends, the excellent customer service, the skilled grooming, the rewards program and sales! I even got a raincoat here for my dog $15 less for the same raincoat, same brand at a big ol department store. So don’t think because it’s new or boutique-y that it’s pricey. I’ve scored awesome deals on so many things there. And I’ve been lucky enough to have my dogs groomed by Jessica and John and they still get compliments weeks later! I am super impressed by everything The Bark Club offers. It’s a fun place to shop!
Your not barking up the wrong tree when you take your fur baby to The Bark Club, from the moment you walk in the front door it is welcoming , fun and spotless. , their eyes light up ,and voices soothe the four legged family members who arrive to be groomed. It shows that they love what they do at The Bark Club. Finn and his family are so happy we found our club!
Such a great experience for my dog and for me. The staff is very friendly and do a wonderful job grooming my dog. I can't imagine it's easy grooming a 90 pound puppy but they make it seem so. The shop is adorable - lots of toys and treats and the employees are very knowledgeable.